Yup you read that correctly…Vegan Stalker. Since my challenge has been over I always get confused when I’m at the market. My internal dialogue usually goes as follows:
What should I buy? Wait I CAN buy anything I’m not vegan anymore…right? hmmm am I a pescatarian again? I don’t know? I’m so hungry…why do I always go food shopping on an empty stomach? ….
Confusing. My fridge stays pretty much empty now and I have just been shopping for small meals. Like my soups or sandwiches and some fruit. The thing is, I thought being vegan for 30 days wasn’t enough. Like I should do 3 months since it takes 3 months for something to become a habit. And that is a good amount of time to notice any changes/health benefits.
And lately I’ve been thinking about living as a vegan again until I leave Korea…in 96 days.
Also my skin has been breaking out pretty badly. In the past I had really great skin and a simple regimen which I tweaked whenever I got mild breakouts during certain times of the month was fine 😉
But of course we know as we age our skin changes. Add that to the dirty ass polluted air and water in Ulsan plus stress from school, results in traumatized skin. The acne is slowing down but the remnants of hyper pigmented skin is present and annoying. Before writing this post I spent two hours on Dermastore.com and iHerb.com reading reviews of skin care products that help reduce hyper pigmentation.
I’m thinking now that I want to do another challenge…more like an operation if you will. Let’s call it “Operation Fighting!”. Koreans love to say “fighting!” as encouragement. Its pretty funny to hear it ha ha.
My Operation FIGHTING! will be as follows:
- Finish doing research on the skin care products that I will try for the next 96 days (cleanser, toner, moisturizer, SPF)…the stuff I currently use is not working 🙁
- Continue working out with Zuzana Light/ZWOW (Google her if you don’t know) for the next 96 days to help reduce stress and get bikini ready (Even though I can’t swim…yet)
- Vegan/Vegetarian diet for the next 96 days. I think I can manage Vegan at home and when alone but eat as a vegetarian when out with non-vegetarian friends and Korean co-workers
- Drink green tea/lavendar tea/or cerasee tea at least once a day.
- Drink at least 1 liter of water everyday
- Stop touching my face and popping bumps…. 🙁
- Start juicing again!
OK so I have 7 main goals for now. But the main thing is to very be mentally and physically in shape and prepared for my next move. I know where I want to go next and trust me its probably one of the most polluted cities in the world!
Ummm Hmmm so I need to be in warrior condition when I leave 🙂
OK…my rambling is done now!
Do you have any goals for yourself this year??