On December 31st, 2014 I posted about the top 5 intentions that I would take into 2015.
Apparently it’s already MAY (When the heck did that happen!!!!) and I thought it would be good to revisit them and see how I am “performing”.
My 5 intentions for 2015 were…
In 2015 I plan to:
1. Post articles 3 times a week.
2. Post everyday in January as a personal goal
3. Become the most recognized (www.traveling natural.com that is!) PC blogger/vlogger in Botswana in 2015!
4. Tidy up the layout and homepage
5. Blog the stories people need to hear!
Oh dear let’s see how I am fairing out!
1. I am averaging about 1 article per week. Mainly because I am rarely posting about my day to day Peace Corps experience.
The black American expats series has been taking center stage since February.
But you know what I should share more about my Peace Corps life!
I’m sure many of you may want to know what a Local Government Capacity Building volunteer actually does!
2. OK in January I posted 12 articles..not bad. But not everyday. I didn’t manage my time wisely during our two week Peace Corps inservice training. Lesson learned!
3. I am working on the blogger aspect.
But the vlogger portion (as in posting YouTube videos) is rough. It takes 5 days to upload a short video. So either I upload 30 second clips or just record videos and edit them to upload when I am on faster wifi. Hmmm I think I just gave myself an awesome challenge!
4. *Pats self on back* I did this! 🙂 Hopefully the site is more user friendly. I also cleaned up the categories so it is easier to search/find information.
5. *Pats self on back again* I think I am doing so with the black American expat series. But I need to share more of my PC experience. And just the day to day of living in another mining town!
Alright, so I’m not doing bad but could be doing better. I’ll make some changes this week and try to stick with them.
How are you guys doing with you 2015 intentions or New Year’s Resolutions??
See you soon.