The formal greeting here in Botswana for “hello”.
It’s been 5 weeks and believe me when I say it has been a whirlwind!
1. The weather is very dry and hot. But it gets cold at night as they are still in the winter season. And by cold I mean New England bone chilling cold.
2. Walking in sand is only fun on the beach. Everyday arriving to training with feet and shoes covered in dust/ sand is annoying.
3. The food is “just ok”. I hear this “just ok” phrase all the time. So I’ll use it to describe the food. Nothing special… but some pictures will go up soon of everyday dishes.
4. Everyday waking up to a picturesque sunrise and walking home to a sunset just as beautiful is so amazing!
5. People are really friendly here…maybe a little too friendly…no actually just the men!
What are some first impressions you’ve had from the countries you’ve visited?
Let a comment down below!