It is finally here.
The last day, of the last month, of 2014.
And now I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Botswana.
I can honestly say that the things that I visualized and worked towards with faith, came into fruition.
2015 will also be another awesome year. I am claiming it!
But I don’t want to make any resolutions, I prefer intentions.
I’ll share the ones I have for this blog.
My 5 intentions for 2015…
In 2015 I plan to:
1. Post articles 3 times a week.
2. Post everyday in January as a personal goal 🙂
3. Become the most recognized (www.traveling natural.com that is!) PC blogger/vlogger in Botswana in 2015!
4. Tidy up the layout and homepage
5. Blog the stories people need to hear!
Now some of these items will be obtained before this week is over ( i.e. #4) but I really want to accomplish #2!
In my head the goal is actually everyday 0f 2015.
But baby steps ha ha! Like human baby not elephant baby steps!
I hope I didn’t lose too many of you during my unintentional hiatus!
Honestly, I’m so happy to those of you that continue reading and showing your support!
I’d keep writing anyway if it was just 1 person though :0)
What are your 2015 resolutions or intentions?
Share them in the comments down below!
See ya tomorrow! Or as they say in Setswana : Gosiame!